Loose threads and other dangling details!
- In order to secure your spot, class fees must be paid in full a minimum of one week prior to class. We are unable to refund fess unless the class is cancelled. You may, however, send another person in your place. This is because our teachers are committed as soon as there are enough students, and the class fee is what pays our teachers.
- A 15% discount is given on all fabrics, patterns, books, and notions required for the course.
- Some classes may require pre-class preparation, so please give yourself sufficient time.
- Where a sewing machine or serger is required please ensure yours is in good working order prior to the start of class, we have a fully certified sewing machine technician on staff, so, if in doubt, book a tune up.
- Wilton Creek Fabrics respects copyright laws; therfore, the purchase of books and patterns will be required for some classes
- Come, have fun, learn a new skill, and make new friends!!