Bernina Q16 PLUS with Bernina Studio Frame
The modular frame
Sometimes your quilting dreams are bigger than the space you have. The BERNINA Studio Frame is a modular frame and can be mounted as small as 5 ft or to its full size of 10 ft. The 5 ft frame can be easily extended to a 10 ft with the 5-ft-extension set. The Studio Frame is spacious enough for your biggest projects and sturdy enough to handle all the performance features of the Q 16 PLUS and Q 20 Longarm.
- Frame length (10 ft): 10'11"
- Frame length (5 ft): 5'10"
- Frame width: 3'3"
- Adjustable working height 35" to 44"
- Wide range of optional accessories
From the very first stitch, you will appreciate the thought behind every detail
- Throat space of Q 16 PLUS: 16 inches
The BERNINA Studio Frame is suitable for use with the Q 16 PLUS and Q 20.
BERNINA Q 16 PLUS
- With 16" workspace
- Compatible with BERNINA Studio Frame
- 5 ft or 10 ft frame
The Studio Frame is a modular frame, consisting of a 5-foot basic frame and a 5-foot extension, offering a spacious 10-foot frame when mounted completely. The Studio Frame is compatible with the BERNINA Q 16 PLUS & Q 20.
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
Comfortable quilting has priority
- 8-way, fully-adjustable handles
- Quilt in your preferred position
- Adapt position to any quilting method
The most frequently used functions are right at your fingertips. Fully-adjustable 8-way handles offer comfort, whether stitching edge-to-edge or custom motifs, reducing any potential fatigue. Simply quilt in your preferred position.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.