The EverSewn Sparrow 25 is a computer-controlled sewing machine that offers everything a creative sewer could need. The Sparrow 25 has 197 stitch patterns in total, including an alphabet, seven buttonholes and an eyelet stitch. Decorative stitches stitch up to a width of 7 mm and the memory function allows individual stitch combinations to be saved. The start/stop function lets you control the stitching process without using the foot pedal. The needle up/down function allows you to specify the needle position at end of a row helpful when stitching corners or curves. The EverSewn Sparrow 25 includes seven presser feet.
- Computerized button control over stitch length/width and selection
- Memory for storing stitch combinations
- 2-step presser foot lift
- Needle threader and manual thread cutter
- Two spool holders for twin-needle sewing
- Upper thread tension manually adjustable
- Start/stop button
- Needle stop up/down
- Sewing speed control
- Knotting function
- Pull-out stitch chart
- LCD display
Please note, additional shipping charges may apply depending on destination as machines are freight intensive.
- Hook system: Drop-in
- Sewing speed: 850 stitches per minute
- Length of freearm to the right of the needle: 6.4"
- Maximum stitch length: 4.5 mm
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- Total number of stitch patterns including alphabets: 197
- Number of fonts: 1
- Number of one-step buttonholes (including eyelet): 8
- Drop feed-dogs: yes
- Number of presser feet included: 7