This exquisite Christening gown and bonnet were made with our Heirloom Collection which includes twin needle, wing needle and lace shaping in the hoop.
- The skirt has 8 embroidered panels joined with Entredeux; the yoke is embroidered front and back as are the sleeves and the bonnet.
- This gown does require a knowledge of heirloom terms and sewing techniques.
- Instructions are given for McCall's M4865 pattern, including fabric requirements and requirements for heirloom laces, Entredeux Beading, Beaded Entredeux Insertion, and Entredeux Insertion.
- The designs include full instructions for preparing your fabric and embroidering the heirloom designs in the hoop - including twin needle and wing needle.
- The designs can all be sewn in the 5x7" (130x180) hoop, though some of the designs are also given in larger sizes and combined for sewing in the 6x10" (140X200) hoop.
- There are 42 different designs in this collection - 21 in pastel colors, 21 tone-on-tone; with the larger combination files, there are a total of 60 design files
- ART4, DST, EMD, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX formats